- This event has passed.
SXSW: Business Managers Brainstorm on Royalties Panel
March 12, 2014 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
I’m proud to be part of a panel at this year’s SXSW, discussing new challenges in royalties management and the changing landscape of music licensing today.
Questions addressed will include:
• How do the financial concerns of new artists differ from catalog artists?
• Specifically how are music clients best advised on such key issues?
• How are music income steams trending and where is there growth?
• What are some emerging types of audit and legal claims?
• Are there desktop analysis techniques that anyone can try?
The South By Southwest Music and Media Conference in Austin, Texas, coming up on its twenty-eighth year, has grown to become the premiere event of its kind in North America. Each year over 9,000 registrants, including representatives of most every important press organization, and over 1500 musical acts take over the city for six nights of music and five days of panel discussions, forums, workshops, and all manner of other meetings.
Add this event to your SXSW schedule.